1. Which of the following art classes would you be more interested in taking: wood sculpture, painting or photography?
2. The university currently requires all the students to take the physical education course to get graduate. Which of the following choices will you choose?
3. Your friend has been offered a job that's far away from his hometown. Do you think he should take it or not? Give specific reasons and details to support your response.
4. If your university is going to invite someone to give a speech, who do you think they should invite? A businessman, a scientist or a politician?
5. Your friend is going to take a part-time job in college. Please describe the advantages and disadvantages of doing a part-time.
6. Talk about one of your special ways to study.
7. Your friend has to work a lot. Please suggest a hobby that can help him spend his weekend in a more delightful way. Explain why. Please include details and examples in your explanation.
8. Describe the characteristics a good leader should have.
9. Which of the following three behaviors would you consider the most negative for kids?
1) Being selfish
2) Saying impolite things
3) Speaking loudly in public
10. Which one of the following do you think is the most important quality for an entrepreneur?
11. Describe the best way for you to deal with disagreement with your friend.
12. Your friend will move to a school and worried about making new friends there. What kind of advice will you give him to help him make new friend in the new school? Why?
13. Your friend always feels nervous when speaking in front of a large group of people. What suggestions would you give to your friend to overcome this fear?
14. What should parents do to help their children to succeed in school?
15. Do you think universities in the future will one day stop giving lessons in classrooms, but they might give online courses instead?
16. What is most popular website in your country?
17. If you are a teacher of a tutor group and you are going to take students to a study trip, where would you take them to?
1) A science museum
2) A local farm
3) A theatre performance?
18. If universities are given financial support to develop researches, which one do you think would receive more benefits.
1) To predict weather more accurately.
2) To clean rivers and ocean.
3) To deal with outer space.
19. Which one of the following qualities do you think a good school should have? Students who like to help each other, knowledgeable teachers or strict rules.
20. Your community center now offers classes on the weekends for free. Which of the following classes will you choose to take?
1) financial course to help you manage money;
2) car maintenance and repair;
3) review of Latin-American music.