Candidate requirement: graduate student or undergraduate student (3rd year and above), Chinese nationality, Chinese native speakers, detail oriented, with experience in analysis, policy research, and English writing. Preferred majors in International Relations, Economy and Trade, Economy and Politics.
The scope of work:
1) Issues Monitor: collect and analyze on a daily basis any China policy changes, new regulations, or new opportunities related to Company’s China-based businesses; formulate a regular weekly scan and topic research paper if necessary.
2) Occasionally, attend association events as note taker to help GR team stay up-to-date on latest issues
3) Organize systems and knowledge data sets for Government Relations Team
1) Job needs to be done on time and with good quality (no spelling mistakes in English writing; precise information; correct translation)
2) Compliant with confidential information agreement and other UTMC policies.
3) The company will decide whether to provide positive evaluation letter based on the performance during the internship.
Working time: work at least three days a week from 8:30 to 17:30, prefer candidates who can commit to a 3 month time frame.
A daily wage of 120CNY
Contact: Jian. Jiao@utc.com Tel: 010-59291641